Terms & Conditions
1) Booking Your Date with Premier Hog Roast
- a) All event bookings must be confirmed in writing by the Client. A non-refundable deposit is required to secure Premier Hog Roast for the date of your event.
- b) All bookings are subject to minimum guest numbers; these will be confirmed in writing by Premier Hog Roast to the Client.
- c) Once you confirm you’re booking in writing (with or without a deposit) it is deemed as a secured booking and it is down to the client to notify Premier Hog Roast if you wish to cancel/amend or change the booking, you must do this in writing. (Cancellations charges still apply please see cancellation charges).
- a) Premier Hog Roast may require a deposit to secure your booking usually 20% of the total event cost. Once your booking confirmation is received Premier Hog Roast will confirm this back to you in writing.
- b) This deposit will be deducted from the total event costs which will be issued to the Client no later than 10 working days prior to the event (please see our Payment terms below).
- c) Payment methods available include bank transfer, debit card, credit card, cheque and cash. Note that credit card transactions will incur a 5% admin fee.
3) Booking Confirmation
- a) Once the Clients deposit has been received a receipt will be issued by Premier Hog Roast together with a formal confirmation Email/letter which will include your draft menu, event summary and estimated costs based on the number of guests and selections made by the Client at this time.
4) Variations to the Price
- a) All bookings are subject to minimum guest numbers which will be confirmed by Premier Hog Roast at the time of booking.
5) Payment of Total Event Costs Prior to Event
- a) Payment in full is required no later than 28 working days prior to the event for all catering services provided by Premier Hog Roast. Final guest numbers must be confirmed to Premier Hog Roast no later than 28 working days prior to the event.
- b) Should Premier Hog Roast be advised of any changes to event requirements (including the reduction of guest numbers) at a date less than 15 working days prior to the event, Premier Hog Roast reserve the right to accept these changes and reduce our invoice value, however, should increases occur due to additions once full payment has been received Premier Hog Roast will raise an additional invoice following the event for these guests or extras food needed, payment will then be due for immediate settlement by the Client.
6) Cancellation Charges
- a) In the unfortunate event of a booking having to be cancelled confirmation in writing will be needed by the Client. Your deposit will be retained and the following charges will be incurred
- I) Cancellation received within 60 working days of event – 50% of total event cost
- ii) Cancellation received within 15 working days of event – 100% of the total event cost
- b) The total event cost will be based on the numbers of guests scheduled, at the agreed price per head
- c) Any additional costs incurred by Premier Hog Roast in the preparation of the event up until the time of cancellation will be charged to the Client. This is to cover any losses caused to Premier Hog Roast for administration costs, travel, supplies etc. and will be discussed fully in event of cancellation.
7) Dietary Requirements and Allergies
- a) Premier Hog Roast will endeavour to provide suitable adaptions to the Clients menu for any guests with special dietary requirements or allergies. We cannot, however, take responsibility for any guests. Special dietary requirements must be advised in advance (no less than 10 working days prior to the event).
8) Clients Food and Drinks
- a) We accept no liability for any food supplied to the Client by another caterer (or food products suppliers by the Client themselves) in addition to those arranged by Premier Hog Roast.
- b) Where the Client has made additional arrangements (for example an evening hog roast) Premier Hog Roast will require a Food Disclaimer Form will be completed and returned no later than 10 working days prior to the event.
- c) Premier Hog Roast will happily serve a Clients arrival drinks, table wines etc. during their event subject to waitress fees or corkage, please ask for further details.
9) Client’s use of Premier Hog Roast Catering’s Property and Clients Personal Property or Gifts
- a) The Client agrees to pay for any loss or damage to any equipment, crockery, cutlery or glassware supplied by Premier Hog Roast for the event, including any issues caused by the Client guests.
- b) The use of candles by the Client for centre pieces or decoration where Premier Hog Roast have supplied table linen is strictly prohibited.
- c) Any damaged linen as a result of the use of felt tip pens will result in an additional charge payable by the Client after the event (a separate area for colouring can be arranged with suitable table coverings, please ask for details)
- d) Premier Hog Roast will not be held responsible for the theft, loss or damage to any personal effects of the Client or gifts brought onto premises by the Client guests.
10) Liability of Premier Hog Roast
- a) Premier Hog Roast accept no liability under any claim whatsoever arising (be it by negligence or otherwise) for any loss over the figure of the existing Premier Hog Roast Public Liability Limit of Indemnity. Note that this figure which may change from time to time is available upon request together with a copy of our Certificate.
11) Force Majeure
- a) Premier Hog Roast shall incur no liability to the Client if performance of the contract is prevented or hindered by any cause whatsoever beyond Premier Hog Roast control and in particular but without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, by act of fire, flood, subsidence, sabotage, accident, strike, or lock out and shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting there from suffered by the Client.
Premier Hog Roast reserve the right to change our Terms and Conditions when necessary due to the continually evolving nature of our business. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are up to date with our Terms and Conditions which are available on request or printable via our website at www.premierhogroast.com